Tips for Registering Online
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:How do I create a new user account?
What courses do you currently offer?
How do I register for a course?
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
How do I cancel a registration?
What do I do if I've lost my password?
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
Is there another way to register?
How do I create a new user account?In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Colorado Free University. Creating an account gives you online access to enroll in courses, view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account. Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us. The email address cannot be assigned to another user in our system. If the email address is assigned to another user, you will be notified and given the opportunity to enter a new email address.
What courses do you currently offer?Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Enrollment Card - click the Add to Enrollment Card button on the Course Information page to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Fees - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Add More Courses button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Register for Selected Courses - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Card, click the Finish Registration button to continue the registration process.
- Supplemental Data - some courses require additional registration information (i.e. T-Shirt size, meal preference, etc.). If the course you enrolled in has additional registration information requirements, the Supplemental Data page now opens for you to enter your information. Click the Submit button after entering the information to continue.
- Make Payment - enter your payment information then click the Submit Payment button*** If your company has an arrangement with CFU for invoicing, you cannot accomplish this online, but must call the registration office.
- Registration Confirmed - the Registration Confirmation page now opens notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
The Wait page will be displayed to you while the system is waiting for credit card approval. DO NOT move away from this page (click your Back button, select another URL, etc.) until the process is completed. If you do, the approval process is aborted and you WILL NOT be enrolled in the course.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?If you cannot attend a class, you must contact the registration office at least 72 hours prior to your first class meeting. With 72 hours notice, we can transfer you to another available class or create a credit voucher that you can use toward a future class. You must use that voucher within a year and it cannot be redeemed for cash. There will be a $7 transaction fee for dropping the original class.
With less than 72 hours notice, a credit voucher for half of the class's tuition will be issued to your CFU account. (Ask our registration office about specific policies for Spanish and CompuSkills.)
How do I cancel a registration?You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact our registration office at 303-399-0093x0.
What do I do if I've lost my password?You can send a request to reset your password on our Lookup Password page. An email will be sent to you which will allow you to reset your password.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours/ceus/grades earned
Is there another way to register?
- You can call the registration office at 303-399-0093x0.
- Fax a registration to 303-399-0477.
- Use the registration form on page 55 of our catalog and mail it in.
- Come into our offce and register in person.