Excel Dashboards for Interactive Reporting - Online Course
A dashboard is a single screen used for reporting that displays charts, tables, and other visual data components on a related subject. Learn how to create Dashboards that will transform business data into actionable information. You will:
- Create an interactive, dynamic information source within Excel without creating a monster workbook or submitting multiple Excel files for reporting
- Set up a structure to allow data to flow to the dashboard
- Design a dashboard that is visually effective and easily modified
Excel functions within this course include:
- Defining range names
- Applying custom formulas in data validation
- Working with forms and controls
- Applying advanced conditional formatting
- Charting details
- Tables, PivotTables, PivotCharts
Prerequisite: Excel level 2 or equivalentNOTE: This course will be offered via GoToMeeting. Register now and then the day before class the instructor will send you the link to attend. A good internet connection and a computer or device with a camera and mic are needed.
|Dates:||June 12, 2020 Check for other dates|
|Meets:||One Fri., 9AM-4PM 06/12|
|Location:||ONLINE: Via GoToMeeting|
You could save $15.00 on this course by becoming a member of CFU Membership
|Notes:||Class time is in MT. Class is held in Go To Meeting. Good internet connection and a laptop or device with camera and mic is needed. You will receive an email with connection information before the class. Be ready to log on and join the meeting 5-10 minutes prior to the class start time so you will be ready when class begins.|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?