Tongue Fu!®: Never Be Bullied Again
Is someone making your life difficult? Do you "talk on eggshells" to avoid triggering a tirade? How about a co-worker who cuts you down, claiming they were "just kidding"? Welcome to the bullied club! Bullies abuse the rights of others in order to control the situation and the individual(s) involved.
- Get specific "samurai strategies" to banish the bully in your life, or at least minimize their damage.
- Learn to "do the you" and hold bullies accountable for dark remarks
- Put all kidding aside (cease the tease once and for all)
- Act on (vs. act out) your anger so you don't suffer in silence
- Be positively intolerant and adopt a "Don't you dare" attitude
A former corporate executive, Lori Bachman is now a keynote speaker, author, and Certified Tongue Fu®! Trainer, presenting to Fortune 500 companies and institutions across the nation. Her MentorShift book series helps users master their communication and mentoring skills.
|Dates:||July 23, 2019 Check for other dates|
|Meets:||One Tue., 6:30-8:30PM 07/23|
|Location:||CFU LOWRY: Near 1st & Quebec|
You could save $12.00 on this course by becoming a member of CFU Membership
|Notes:||$1 materials fee payable in class. $30 optional materials fee payable in class for Sam Horn's books Tongue Fu®: & Never Be Bullied Again ($15 each).|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?