Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership & Administration
Please note, the classes that comprise the certificate are in-class, they are not currently available as online courses.
This certificate in nonprofit leadership and administration establishes a foundation for those wanting to work in the nonprofit sector. CFU is not an accredited university and the certificate is not a university degree, but the course of study will enable someone starting out in the not-for-profit world to learn the basics. To earn the certificate, students must complete TEN (10) classes, at least seven (7) coming from the list of Core Courses.
Browse all classes listed below that make up the certificate.
Core Courses (Take at least 7):
- How to Start a Nonprofit Organization (#7105)
- Become a Grant Writer (#3271)
- How to Create a Business Plan that Works (#3272)
- Building Your Nonprofit for the Future: Strategic Planning that Works (#7106)
- The 3 R's of Volunteers: Recruitment, Retention, and Recognition (#7104)
- Finances and Nonprofits: A Layman's Guide to Financial Statements (#1955)
- The Keys to a Successful Event: Fundraising for Your Nonprofit (#3281)
- Building & Developing the Best Board(#3205)
- How to Rock the Room: Speak, Connect & Get Ahead (#3230)
- Copyrights, Trademarks, & Trade Secrets (#3618)
- Get in Bed with Your Audience: Public Speaing Made Easy (#3241)
- Discover Your Talents, Develop Your Strengths (#3226)
- Writing for the Web (#2068)
- Search Engine Optimizations Basics
- Any CFU business/digital marketing course
|Dates:||December 31, 2018 Check for other dates|
|Meets:||One Mon., 12M-12M 12/31|
|Notes:||This listing is informational only. Please register for individual classes and call our registration office to redeem your certificate once you have completed the requirements.|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: Colorado Free University Phone: 303-399-0093 x0 Email: email@example.com
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?