Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership & Administration
Please note, the classes that comprise the certificate are a combination of online and in-person classes.
This certificate in nonprofit leadership and administration establishes a foundation for those wanting to work in the nonprofit sector. CFU is not an accredited university and the certificate is not a university degree, but the course of study will enable someone starting out in the not-for-profit world to learn the basics. To earn the certificate, students must complete TEN (10) classes, at least seven (7) coming from the list of Core Courses.
Browse all classes listed below that make up the certificate.
Core Courses (Take at least 7):
- How to Start a Nonprofit Organization (#7105)
- Become a Grant Writer (#3271)
- How to Create a Business Plan that Works (#3272)
- Building Your Nonprofit for the Future: Strategic Planning that Works (#7106)
- The 3 R's of Volunteers: Recruitment, Retention, and Recognition (#7104)
- Finances and Nonprofits: A Layman's Guide to Financial Statements (#1955)
- The Keys to a Successful Event: Fundraising for Your Nonprofit (#3281)
- Building & Developing the Best Board (#3205)
- Funding for Nonprofits: Starting a Simple Planned Giving Program (#1966)
- Nonprofit Governance & Legal Issues (#3105)
- Copyrights, Trademarks, & Trade Secrets (#3618)
- Get in Bed with Your Audience: Public Speaing Made Easy (#3241)
- Discover Your Talents, Develop Your Strengths (#3226)
- Search Engine Optimizations Basics (#1988)
- Branding for Small Business: The 5 Keys to Building Your Brand for Success (#3208)
- Create Your Signature Talk (#1188)
- Professional Networking (#3133)
- Any CFU business/digital marketing course
|Dates:||December 31, 2021 Check for other dates|
|Notes:||This listing is informational only. Please register for individual classes and call our registration office to redeem your certificate once you have completed the requirements.|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: Colorado Free University Phone: 303-399-0093 x0 Email: email@example.com
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?